Medical Expertise and Staffing Capabilities
Adfinitas Health employs board-certified or board-eligible physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners as well as a variety of clinical support specialists to help our partner hospitals and facilities provide the best care possible.
We employ more than 300 hospitalist providers who specialize in caring for patients in the hospital, post-acute care setting, assisted living or continuing care retirement community. With a focus on providing quality care for all patients, each hospitalist is charged with diagnosing, treating or providing continuous care to patients. This includes evaluating and admitting patients to the hospital, caring for them throughout their stay and coordinating discharge. Hospitalists prescribe medications and treatment regimens, order and interpret test results, and communicate regularly with the patients’ primary care physician and family members. Referrals to medical specialists are made as appropriate.
Adfinitas Health Provider Training and Certifications
- Adfinitas Health physicians are board-certified or board eligible in internal medicine, geriatric medicine and/or family medicine.
- All Adfinitas Health physicians are interviewed and credentialed by the partner hospital medical staff. They are thoroughly trained before seeing patients.
- PA Training Program - All physician assistants are required to participate in a six month hands-on, intense hospital-based training program that is lead by an Adfinitas Health Physician PA trainer from one of our busiest hospitals for a minimum of three months before proceeding to their designated hospital position.
- All nurse practitioners are Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners (CRNP) and work closely with the lead Adfinitas Health nurse practitioner as part of their training program.
- Several physicians hold additional certifications including, but not limited to, wound care and certified medical directors.
Adfinitas Health is a low-cost provider
- In the long run, hospitals and post-acute care centers save significantly without compromising quality or control.
Because we pay our hospitalist and staffing salaries, benefits and malpractice insurance, which comprise 85 percent of hospitalist program costs, you significantly decrease your overhead costs without compromising quality of care or control.
Adfinitas Health Clinical Services
Medical hospitalist services (Adult and Pediatric)
Surgical co-management and surgical assisting (Physician & Physician Assistant)
- PA/NP staffing: joint/spine service; pain management NP; PA's for cardiology, neurology, surgery
PA staffing for electronically managed ICU's
Surgical house doctor coverage
- Unit based physician staffing, house physician and procedural coverage
Nocturnists and night ICU coverage
ICU Documentation for Tele-ICU
Physician IT lead
Physician care management lead
On-site medical staff training for EPIC
Short Term Staffing (Locum Tenens Coverage)
- Post-Acute team for skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers and assisted living communities (Medical Directors, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants)
Outpatient Transitional Care Clinic
Discharge Call Center
If you have any coding questions you would like to discuss, please contact Monica at MWright@AdfinitasHealth.com
or call (443) 949-0814..