Clinical Expertise and
As a partner to hospitals and post-acute care centers, Adfinitas Health provides deep clinical expertise and advisory support that improves patient care and quality, creates safer environments, and helps to build effective patient-centered process improvements.
We employ board-certified, board-eligible physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners who specialize in caring for patients in the hospital or post-acute care settings. With a focus on providing quality care for all patients, each provider is charged with diagnosing, treating or providing continuous care to patients. This includes evaluating and admitting patients to the hospital, caring for them throughout their stay and coordinating discharge. Our hospitalists and post-acute care providers prescribe medications and treatment regimens, order and interpret test results, and communicate regularly with the patients’ primary care physician and family members.
Medical hospitalist services (Adult and Pediatric)
- Surgical co-management and surgical assisting (physician & physician assistant)
- PA / NP staffing: joint/spine service; pain management NP; PA's for cardiology, neurology and surgery
- PA staffing for electronically monitored ICU's
- Surgical house doctor coverage
- Unit based physician staffing, house physician and procedural coverage
- Nocturnists and night ICU coverage
- ICU documentation for Tele-ICU
- Physician IT lead
- Physician care management lead
- On-site medical staff training for EPIC (staffed by PA's)
- Short-term staffing (i.e., locum tenens coverage)
- Observation Units
- Outpatient Transitional Care Clinic
- Discharge Call Center
- Effective medical management tailored to meet the specific needs, and clinical and operational goals of our post-acute care partners, provided by certified medical directors, physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants
- After hours call teams comprised of advanced practice providers
- Clinical and support services provided in a variety of post-acute care settings, including long-term care centers, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted-living and continuing care retirement communities.
The Adfinitas Health
- Integrated clinical care by board-certified or board-eligible physicians in internal medicine, geriatrics, or family practice, as well as physician assistants and nurse practitioners for hospital-based and post-acute care services.
- Adfinitas Health hospitalists offer 24-hour care, 7 days a week, with clinical expertise in caring for a full spectrum of adult and pediatric patients.
- Adfinitas Health hospitalists and post-acute care providers are more available to meet with facility staff, patients and their family members to address any concerns that may arise.
- Promptly respond to nurse’s questions and explain test results to family members.
- Quickly follow up on tests and adjust treatment regimens as needed.
- Hospitalists and post-acute care providers coordinate the patient’s care in the hospital and post-acute care setting, and they facilitate communication with other doctors and nurses to develop a comprehensive plan of care.
- Post-acute providers and advanced practice providers based at nursing centers and long-term care facilities, with clinical expertise and experience caring for recently discharged, acutely-ill patients.
To inquire about how Adfinitas Health can provide your facility with experienced staff, please contact Idara Nickelson, Vice President of Business Development at INickelson@AdfinitasHealth.com