Reducing Per Capita Costs of Health Care
- As reimbursements decline, hospitals and post-acute care centers are faced with increased pressure to control costs. Our partnership helps to improve the hospital’s return on investment, implement cost controls, and improve quality of care and processes.
- Hospital expenses are decreased as we administer the hospitalist program’s payroll and benefits responsibilities and fund malpractice insurance premiums for staff hospitalists.
High Quality and Efficient Care
- Our dedication to quality enables the provision of more efficient care, saving our partners substantially in decreased expenses as well as maximization of reimbursements. Our efforts aim to improve the care experience, improve health populations and reduce per capita health care costs.
Budget Management and Planning
- Our hospitalist medical directors manage the financial component of our program. This means planning and administering an annual budget in addition to maximizing revenue while minimizing expenses.
- In the end, Adfinitas Health can save the hospital as much as 25 percent in administration expenses.
For more information about how Adfinitas Health can help improve the experience of care, enhance patient outcomes and reduce per capita costs for your hospital, please contact Idara Nickelson, Vice President of Business Development at INickelson@AdfinitasHealth.com