1099 PRN Physician
- Follow all established policies for maintenance and signing of medical records.
- Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
- Active (state) license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
ABOUT US – ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company,
providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the
full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and
offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to
practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and
physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional
to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND AT CHARLES REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Flexible block schedule
- Average Daily Census: 15-17
- Daily Coverage: Team of 7 providers
- Night Coverage: 2 providers
- EMR: EPIC
- ICU: Closed
- Procedures/Vents: None
- Subspecialty support: Excellent
University of Maryland at Charles Regional Medical Center is located in La Plata, Maryland.
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a university-based regional health care system focused on serving the health care needs of Maryland.
We bring innovation, discovery and research to the care we provide all while educating the state’s future physicians and health care professionals through our partnership with the University of Maryland School of Medicine and the UM Schools of Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work and Dentistry in Baltimore.
CHARLES COUNTY, MARYLAND
30 miles southeast of Washington, DC and an hour from Baltimore, Charles County boasts excellent schools and a low cost of living.
DC’s energy electrifies our dining, cultural, and retail scene, keeping offerings diverse and dynamic. And while proximity has its perks, our 300 miles of shoreline and wide open spaces keep big city pressures a world away. Whether you like to climb, bike, sip, or shop your way to happy, Charles County is your gateway to go.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.