Hospitalist NP/PA – Joint & Spine Unit
We have an opportunity for an experienced acute care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team in the Center for Joint Replacement at Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis.
Our hospitalist team provides acute inpatient care within the hospital setting, including admitting patients, performing physical exams, ordering tests, diagnosing, performing hospital rounds and planning for discharge.
Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed.
- Graduate of an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Minimum of 18 months acute experience as an advanced practice provider in hospitalist or similar position.
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company,
providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the
full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities. We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and
offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to
practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and
physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional
to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS HEALTH
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
ANNE ARUNDEL MEDICAL CENTER
- Flexible block schedule with 10-hour shifts
- 16 shifts/block
- Average Daily Census: 15-17 (12-14 for APPs)
- Daily Coverage: Team of 9 providers
- Night Coverage: 1 physician
- EMR: EPIC
- ICU: Closed
- Procedures/Vents: None
- Subspecialty support: Excellent
A not-for-profit regional health system headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, Anne Arundel Medical Center serves an area of more than one million people. Patients, families and organizations consistently give AAMC high marks for quality, patient satisfaction and innovation.
Annapolis, the capital of Maryland, is 350 years young. It is a vibrant city, proud of its charming colonial heritage, while offering visitors the latest in dining, accommodations, shopping and entertainment. Annapolis is home to the United States Naval Academy and St. John’s College, a liberal arts college with a history going back to 1696. Annapolis is well known as a center of sailing and boating in the Mid-Atlantic. Our neighborhood of Eastport, across the bridge from downtown Annapolis, retains much of its old maritime character, showcased at the Annapolis Maritime Museum. Baltimore is only 25 miles away with Washington DC just 50 miles away.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Sorry, this is not a J1 eligible opportunityAdfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.