Hospitalist NP/PA – Nocturnist
Our hospitalist team provides acute inpatient care within the hospital setting, including admitting patients, performing physical exams, ordering tests, diagnosing, performing hospital rounds and planning for discharge.
Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- Graduate of an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Minimum of 18 months acute experience as an advanced practice provider in hospitalist or similar position.
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company,
providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the
full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities. We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and
offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to
practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and
physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional
to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS HEALTH
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
LEHIGH VALLEY HOSPITAL - HAZLETON
- Flexible block schedule
- Average Daily Census: 15-17
- Daily Coverage: Team of 4 providers
- Night Coverage: 1 provider
- EMR: Meditech
- ICU: Closed
- Procedures/Vents: None
- Subspecialty support: Excellent
Here at Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Hazleton, we welcome you as neighbors, friends and family. From the moment you enter our hospital, we are dedicated to ensuring that you receive top-level medical care in a peaceful and comforting setting.
LUZERNE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
Luzerne County is located is scenic Northeastern Pennsylvania, two hours to Philadelphia and New York City. Featured as one of the best outdoor destinations in Pennsylvania, the region is robust with state parks, forests and ample public lands. The area is easily accessible via Interstates 80, 81, 84 and the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike and the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton International Airport is located at the northern tier of the County.
Luzerne County offers year-round outdoor activities, has many arts and cultural events, and excellent schools.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.