Our hospitalist team provides inpatient care within the hospital setting, including admitting patients, performing physical exams, ordering tests, diagnosing, performing hospital rounds and planning for discharge.
- Follow all established policies for maintenance and signing of medical records.
- Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.