We have an opportunity for a skilled physiatrist to join our team at University of Maryland Rehab & Orthopedic Institute in Baltimore, Maryland.
This position is Monday-Friday.
- Board eligible/Board certified
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including use of email, are necessary in dealing with a variety of healthcare professionals, Adfinitas colleagues, family members, and patients.
- Team oriented attitude toward patient care.
- Demonstrate commitment to Adfinitas core values – Quality Care, Willingness To Do, Maintaining Personal Connections, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate commitment to high ethical standards and healthcare compliance.
- Skill in diagnosing and treating diseases.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Strong computer skills, including various EMR systems.
- Active State license
- DEA, state CSR
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
- Minimal call responsibilities
- Work/life balance
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND REHAB & ORTHOPAEDIC INSTITUTEUniversity of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute (UMROI) is the largest provider of inpatient rehabilitation care in the state of Maryland. UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute provides specialized rehabilitation services in each of its four 32-bed units. Each unit is staffed by a multidisciplinary team led by a rehabilitation physician collaborating in quality care delivery with the disciplines of nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, therapeutic recreational, case management and dietary, in addition to consulting with other physician services such as ENT and Urology. UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute has provided inpatient services to over 20,000 patients in the past 10 years.
UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute is located on the Baltimore City/County line with easy access to the Baltimore Beltway I-695 and I-70.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunityAdfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.