Post-Acute NP/PA – Part time
Post-Acute team provides medical services for various Skilled Nursing,
Rehabilitation, Long Term Care and Assisted Living facilities.
Deliver compassionate patient care working on our growing post-acute care team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Competently perform exams and complete assessments and treatment plan.
- Adhere to Adfinitas policies for frequency of overseeing the care of and reviewing the notes related to specific episodes of care for patients of the skilled nursing facility.
- Facilitate the patient’s transition within and between health care settings, e.g. admitting, transferring, and discharging patients.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members.
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- 1+ years of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider in an acute role, preferably long-term care or skilled nursing facility or similar inpatient experience required
- Graduate of an accredited school and program, respective to role (PA-C, or NP)
- Licensure to practice medicine in good standing, with the state governing body
- Federal DEA certification in good standing
- State CDS in good standing
- Capable of being successfully credentialed at designated locations
- Possess strong clinical skills and demonstrate competency in providing comprehensive health care including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment
- Flexibility and organizational skills to work autonomously
- Proven skills, knowledge base, and judgment necessary for independent clinical decision making
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to high ethical standards and healthcare compliance.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Strong computer skills, including various EMR systems.
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
- We offer flexibility and work-life balance.
- Minimal call coverage – no night call!
- Average 15 patients per day
Just 30 miles southeast of Washington, DC and an hour from Baltimore, you’ll find excellent schools, a lower cost of living, and over 300 miles of shoreline!
Our location along the Southern Potomac River provides numerous opportunities for water-based recreation such as paddling, fishing, and bird watching.
Unspoiled woodlands meet rolling farmland on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay here, in the birthplace of Maryland.