PRN Admitting Physician
Choose your location and your schedule!
Join Adfinitas on a PRN or part time basis, and make your own schedule.
Admit our patients to skilled nursing facilities in Arundel County and Greater Baltimore at your convenience. Admit one or more patients on your own schedule, visiting only the facilities that you choose. Collections are tabulated and paid out monthly.
No call required - our very experienced advanced practice providers manage the patients and will let you know when they have an admission.
Monthly long term care visits are also available.
The ideal candidate will be geriatric fellowship trained or boarded in geriatrics. However, we will consider any physician with prior geriatric experience or is open to working in the post-acute setting.
- Board eligible/Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including use of email, are necessary in dealing with a variety of healthcare professionals, Adfinitas colleagues, family members, and patients.
- Team oriented attitude toward patient care.
- Demonstrate commitment to Adfinitas core values – Quality Care, Willingness To Do, Maintaining Personal Connections, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate commitment to high ethical standards and healthcare compliance.
- Skill in diagnosing and treating diseases.
- Ability to work in stressful situations.
- Strong computer skills, including various EMR systems.
- Active State license
- DEA, state CSR
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.