PRN Critical Care NP/PA
- Manage Critical Care patients in a busy ICU.
- Assist in creating, directing, and coordinating the patient care plans
- Conduct/order diagnostic tests, and analyze results and prescribe indicated treatments and therapies
- Work as part of an integrated team
- Assist in patient education and goal setting
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- Manage ventilators
- Complete central lines
- Perform intubations
- Advanced practice experience in critical care medicine;
- Ability to independently and confidently make medically appropriate decisions regarding the care of high acuity patients.
- Graduate of an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program, or Master’s of Physician Assistant Studies.
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
- Minimum of 18 months acute experience as an advanced practice provider in ICU or similar position.
- Must have commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.
WILKES-BARRE GENERAL HOSPITAL
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital is Northeastern Pennsylvania’s largest community hospital with 412 beds and a medical staff of more than 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties. The hospital is an accredited Level II Trauma Center and treats nearly 60,000 patients each year in its emergency department.
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital has long been recognized for excellence in heart and vascular care, and offers advanced treatment for wide-ranging specialties, including orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery and minimally invasive robotic-assisted procedures
Conveniently situated in the tristate area, Wilkes-Barre offers easy access to highways (Interstates 81, 80, and 476) and airports. Wilkes-Barre is approximately 2 hours away from New York City and Philadelphia. Wilkes-Barre is also a short drive from the beautiful Pocono Mountains. Surrounding communities also boast a number of natural park lands. Good school systems, tons of outdoor activities and reasonable cost of living are attracting young families to the area.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.