Strike Team Hospitalist NP/PA
Our Strike Team offers a full time position with benefits and guaranteed 14 shifts per 28-day block, with a higher hourly rate, similar to locums.
You will be credentialed at a minimum of 3 hospitals, either in PA or MD, and will receive your schedule at least a month in advance.
Our team provides acute inpatient care within the hospital setting, including admitting patients, performing physical exams, ordering tests, diagnosing, performing hospital rounds and planning for discharge.
Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- Graduate of an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Minimum of 18 months acute experience as an advanced practice provider in hospitalist or similar position.
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company,
providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the
full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities. We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and
offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to
practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and
physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional
to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS HEALTH
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling