Working with Adfinitas Health
Adfinitas Health employs medical professionals and support staff that want to practice at the top of their credentials and abilities. We’re continually looking to hire the best and the brightest, whether you’re a board-certified physician, a PA, an NP, or an administrative employee.
If you value quality and like a challenge but you also like to be appreciated, let’s talk. If you’re a strong communicator and team player, but enjoy working autonomously, let’s talk. If you have strong clinical instincts and an enduring work ethic, you may be a great fit.
Unprecedented Staff Support and Development
Adfinitas Health understands that our staff are our greatest asset. We offer unprecedented training, support and professional development opportunities that include:
- APP Training Program
- Leadership Academy for providers
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
- Matching staff needs with care setting
The Many Benefits of Joining Our Team
We offer a supportive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Opportunities for leadership and growth
- A caring, employee-focused culture
- Flexible schedules
- A competitive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous paid time-off, health and life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) and retirement planning
- A Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance
- Adfinitas Health is an EEO employer.
To be considered for an opportunity with Adfinitas Health, submit your resume/CV and salary requirements to Careers@AdfinitasHealth.com or call our recruiting department at (443) 949-0814.