Long before value-based care became a buzzword, Adfinitas Health recognized that hospitals must set high expectations for care while reducing costs.
Our customized HM programs deliver both outstanding clinical programs and operational excellence. Our site-based hospitalists specialize in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine and focus on:
- Improving throughput, productivity, and care management
- Reducing per-patient hospital expenditures and labor costs
- Reducing avoidable readmissions, length of stays, hospital-acquired conditions (HACs), and mortality
- Enhancing patient satisfaction scores (HCAHPS)
- Coordinating care transitions more effectively through active partnerships with community physicians and post-acute facilities
Patients that are critically-ill need special medical attention. Our Critical Care program provides board-certified intensivists and nurse practitioners and physician assistants with advanced training in critical care, dedicated to your hospital and leading patient care. They work closely with the hospitalists, nursing staff, specialists and other medical staff to ensure patients receive the safest care.
We fully assess the current clinical protocols and operational workflows in your ICU and work to optimize quality of care and adherence to established best practice. Our goal is to improve outcomes by decreasing length of stay, cost of care and hospital-acquired infections.
Pediatrics & Nursery
Our model of care takes a comprehensive, integrated approach to caring for newborn and younger patients across hospital departments. Our pediatric hospitalists work across departments – Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Psychiatry and ED – to improve care coordination, appropriate treatment and diagnoses for young patients, observance of established protocols and standards of care for neonatal and pediatric patients.
Our palliative care program – staffed by specially trained physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants – are an embedded resource within our core hospitalist team. Our integrated programs:
- Improve patient care and satisfaction
- Improve pain and symptom management
- Lower costs through reduced lengths of stay and ICU utilization
- Provide support and education to other medical staff
- Provide a dedicated resource for patients, their families and hospital staff