Critical Care NP/PA
- Manage Critical Care patients in a busy ICU.
- Assist in creating, directing, and coordinating the patient care plans
- Conduct/order diagnostic tests, and analyze results and prescribe indicated treatments and therapies
- Work as part of an integrated team
- Assist in patient education and goal setting
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services performed
- Manage ventilators
- Complete central lines
- Perform intubations
- Advanced practice experience in critical care medicine;
- Ability to independently and confidently make medically appropriate decisions regarding the care of high acuity patients.
- Graduate of an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program, or Master’s of Physician Assistant Studies.
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance Registration
- Minimum of 18 months acute experience as an advanced practice provider in ICU or similar position.
- Must have commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one’s license. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that the administrative and operational components of care are properly managed – allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER, SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS
- Flexible block schedule Day coverage: 1 physician, 1 APP Night Coverage: APP in the ICU; Intensivist backup by phone
- EMR: Meditech ICU: Open
- Subspecialty support: Excellent
Mercy Medical Center is a 251-bed, acute care medical/surgical hospital located in Western Massachusetts and is part of Trinity Health of New England, the region’s largest health system. Providing a wide range of inpatient and ambulatory care services, Mercy gives patients big-city expertise in an intimate, hometown setting. In 2016, Mercy’s Care Connect initiative received a first-place Accountable Care Compass Award from the Massachusetts Hospital Association.
Situated 90 minutes from Boston and 3 hours from NYC, with Bradley International Airport mere minutes away, Springfield is becoming known for its craft beer and restaurant scene. Excellent public and private schools are plentiful, and the cost of living reasonable. The Berkshires and Pioneer Valley are full of charming college towns, picturesque hiking trails, and top-tier museums and performance venues. You can be a lifelong resident and still discover new things to do every day.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.